- Born in Tampa, FL
- Married to Alisha since 2002 with 4 beautiful daughters: Mia, Olivia, Giana, and Khloe
- Ministries and Service: Spends Sunday mornings teaching 4th and 5th grade Grow Groups. Leads student ministry small groups on Wednesday nights.
"I love that the gospel, both its proclamation and the emphasis on its role in a believer’s daily life, is the focus of everything, but love, mercy, and grace are displayed despite an unwillingness to compromise that gospel. I love the generosity of the people at TCO and the feeling of community."
- Born in Lexington, KY
- Married to Pam since 1983 with two sons, one daughter, and four grandsons
- Ministries and Service: Adult Grow Group Leader, Men's Bible Study Leader, Olympians worker, Missions Committee member
"What I love about TCO are the young families, giving hearts, and our commitment to the truth of God's word."
- Born in Bülach, Switzerland
- Married to Paula since 2004 with three children: Andre, Monique, and Isabella (who is in the presence of Jesus Christ)
- Ministries and Service: Supports La Iglesia de Odessa (LIDO) and teaches an adult Grow Group in Spanish
"It’s a privilege and honor to serve our Lord Jesus Christ through TCO, a church that has a heart for Hispanic communities and are reaching families through LIDO (La Iglesia de Odessa), preaching the GOSPEL, and teaching sound doctrine every day until we all reach unity in the faith and in knowledge of the fullness of Christ."
- Ministries and Service: Pastor of La Iglesia de Odessa
"I'm blessed to be surrounded by the men and women of TCO, who are committed to following Jesus Christ and to the absolute truth and authority of the Word of God, as we worship, fellowship, and make disciples while together growing in our love and understanding of the one true and living God, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit."
- From Conway, AR
- Married to Kelli Stuart for over 20 years with five children: Sloan, Tia, Landon, Annika, and Sawyer
- Ministries and Service: Teaches adult Grow Groups as needed.
"TCO is a loving family that faithfully encourages one another, supports one another, and spurs one another on to love and good deeds. TCO is a place that carefully handles the Word of God and faithfully teaches truth, promotes sacrificial love, and actively supports the community around us."