Guide to Outside Worship - TCO Reopen
In an effort to stay consistent with medical and public health recommendations, the TCO Elders, after consulting with our medical team members at TCO, are requesting that everyone please follow the below instructions as we re-open corporate worship on our campus:
We would encourage everyone to consider continued viewing of the sermon online rather than attending in person if any of the following apply:
- You have or have had a fever or any new onset of symptoms as outlined by the CDC within the last two weeks.
- You have been in close contact with someone exhibiting symptoms in the last two weeks.
- If you are “at risk” or “high risk” due to one of the following underlying medical conditions including, but not limited to high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, and those whose immune system is compromised such as by chemotherapy.
- You have children who are not ready or able to maintain social distancing protocols and/or would make it difficult for you or others to worship outdoors – PLEASE NOTE, diaper changing facilities will not be available
Sermons will continue to be “pre-taped” and posted to our Facebook and Website at 9:15 AM Sunday morning. The sermon will be recorded, allowing you to view it at any time afterward as well.
- To view the sermon on Facebook, click: Facebook page
- To view the sermon from the website, click: website
- To view the sermon on YouTube, click: YouTube channel
If you plan to join us at the church under the tent:
- Please practice good hygiene leading up to your visit and if reasonably possible, while on campus, including but not limited to the following:
- Frequent hand washing (prior to your visit and upon returning home) and use of hand sanitizer during your visit, preferably self-provided
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or inside of your elbow (covering nose and mouth)
While the outside elements mitigate a lot of risk and allow for social distancing, face masks are not mandated, but are recommended during situations that make social distancing difficult (i.e. coming and going, or entering a building).
Please take all possible measures to limit restroom usage during your time on campus to avoid long lines and any unnecessary gatherings of people inside or outside the youth building. Volunteer(s) will limit the number of persons allowed into the youth building to wait in line, while also maintaining social distancing for those in line. Please avoid restroom usage if at all possible while on campus.
It is May in Florida, so it may be warm, pose a threat of rain or even be actually raining. Please consider all of this knowing we will be enjoying worship outdoors. Please dress accordingly and bring chairs for your family. We will have some extra chairs and a tent to provide shade from the morning sun or potential for rain.
Most of all we ask that grace and love be abundant especially as we navigate our first gathering together. We are thrilled to worship with you in person once again!
More in From the Desk of the Pastor
April 11, 2021Important Announcement
February 24, 2021FAQ: La Iglesia de Odessa (LIDO)
November 5, 2020Rising Above the Noise